Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Game Save help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey all,

I am trying to FTP into my PS3 and backup a game save for Batman Arkham Origins. I know the save is located in dev_hdd0/home/ and then from there supposed to be a series of numbers representing my user id or something. well long story short while ftp'd into my ps3 when i try and access the home folder i get met with: "Failed to retrieve directory listing"

Any Help is appreciated. I am currently using Filezilla with Black FTP on my ps3

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use multiman select+start and you have file manager just copy/paste to root of your pendrive

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Multiman 4.50.2 supports FTP with with Filezilla client there is no need to use Black FTP.

also when you copy the both the PARAM.PFD & SPBATMAN to BLUS31147-SAVE0 & start the game you'll get savedata is corrupt.

don't worry about it,what you need to do after that is to copy your PARAM.SFO from BLUS31147SHARED to BLUS31147-SAVE0
    start the game again & everything will be fine, it'll save normally like before.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News