Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] PS3 Game Reviewer?

Sponsored Links
    I Would Like To Know How To Become To Start A reviewing Site And Review Games Before They Hit The Street Do you Guys Have Any Advice on How To Get Started

Thanks for any advice
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

I would first start a site (a real domain, not a free hosted one) and then contact some of the game companies... as long as they see you have done a few in-depth reviews it shouldn't be an issue as it ends up being free advertising for them. Make sure to submit your reviews to game social network sites like N4G so they get some exposure too.

We get some offering to put us in their review copy lists here, but we just don't do that many reviews and I don't have the time to follow up on them all for 'free games' only.

If you do make a decent site with a few reviews and post it here, I will consider passing some of the company e-mails/contacts I have your way though.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    I would first start a site (a real domain, not a free hosted one) and then contact some of the game companies... as long as they see you have done a few in-depth reviews it shouldn't be an issue as it ends up being free advertising for them. Make sure to submit your reviews to game social network sites like N4G so they get some exposure too.

We get some offering to put us in their review copy lists here, but we just don't do that many reviews and I don't have the time to follow up on them all for 'free games' only.

If you do make a decent site with a few reviews and post it here, I will consider passing some of the company e-mails/contacts I have your way though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post

Thanks Alot for the info ps3news

You might want to start a free blog site and blog on the games that you want to review. From there, you can go further.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News