Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you sure it's LZXD. I'll look into it if it is..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not 100% but they're very similar, both are in that documentation anyway. one thing i'm certain of though its not an amiga lzx file.

though if you have managed to extract one of the arc archives from the game, up it along with the extracted files and i'll have a closer look.
    Last edited by barrybarryk; 02-14-2011 at 05:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've just realised I've mixed up the Xbox version with PS3 files. Anyway, PS3 version using Zlib! Can easily be extracted

How can I extract the Xbox version too? XMEMCOMPRESS doesn't work either. Any suggestions?

Xmem can extract the uncompressed data but everything else is scrambled 0-3KB files which isn't right.

they're probably lzxd files then but I don't know of a utility that'll extract them properly, best bet is to just study that documentation and look for the differences between the lzx ones and the lzxd's. kind of explains the microsoft archive format though lol.

It looks asif capcom are using a modified version of the XMEM compress. >_<

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News