Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] PS3 game corruption problem help?

Sponsored Links
    I was playing my normal game and then it freeze, naturally i restart the game, but my profile data to my game (borderlands 2) get corrupted and I can get it back? i still got the corrupted file
    Best Answer - Posted by Liongooder:

Its either an HDD problem or a backup problem, check the solutions mentioned above in the Recovery mode, or check the size of the backup game if its 5.31Gbs or above then your backup is fine, if not then you need to download a clean backup.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it doesn't return to normal after a couple of restarts then its very unlikely.. delete and start over. Bad luck mate.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hdd issue perhaps. Try using Option 3 in Recovery. And then Option 4 in Recovery.

Its either an HDD problem or a backup problem, check the solutions mentioned above in the Recovery mode, or check the size of the backup game if its 5.31Gbs or above then your backup is fine, if not then you need to download a clean backup.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News