Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Cool [Answered] PS3 game copying and burning help?

Sponsored Links
    hi to all. has anyone copy a game to a disk yet? i down loaded ps3 ripper but the thing is in Spanish i think.

i'm a kiwi so i speak Maori and English, i can ftp from ps3 to pc no worries but would like to know should i buy a blue ray burner and start copying my games if it was possibie?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsan View Post
    i'm sure there is an english version of the ripper, and got posted on this site.
    Correct, an English version is linked here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...n-is-released/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well - why not to try it with some smaller games which would easilly fit even on DVD and you'll see? It all depends on both payload for you JB device as well as version of Backup Manager but at the moment I'd doubt it would work as the BD Drive is being redirected to hard drive folders ...

Sponsored Links

kool

Sponsored Links
    but what about game ripper and English support ?

i'm sure there is an english version of the ripper, and got posted on this site.

anyway. you can't run games from optical drives. (yet.)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsan View Post
    Correct, an English version is linked here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...n-is-released/

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News