Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links

In my opinion...

Sponsored Links
    Try to run your console without jailbreaking ? Maybe the problem is not BD but HDD ... Try to recover your HDD database...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try this new manager http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...-new-post.html it supports ftp BTW look in the posts it explains how to configure the .ini file so you can try and remove the bddvd path from it. it's worth a shot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MorporgX View Post
    Try to run your console without jailbreaking ? Maybe the problem is not BD but HDD ... Try to recover your HDD database...
    Actually, this might be a good one to try. Go into the System Recovery menu and recover the Database.

Great tip MorporgX

Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    try this new manager http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...-new-post.html it supports ftp BTW look in the posts it explains how to configure the .ini file so you can try and remove the bddvd path from it. it's worth a shot.
    I got a blackscreen when starting the app, and I don't know how to edit the .ini file. Sorry i'm a noob and im still learning..

Quote Originally Posted by bugga12 View Post
    Actually, this might be a good one to try. Go into the System Recovery menu and recover the Database.

Great tip MorporgX
    Ok, I tried the following, from the recovery menu.

Restored file system
    Rebuilt Database
    Restored PS3 System

Got a black screen, starting any app.
    Last edited by Gstar; 10-14-2010 at 11:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sorry but i still think it could be the blu ray drive my uncle's worked fine with the jb then something happened to the drive a week later stopped taking disk, now when he does jb just either black screen or console freeze on games and homebrew.

I installed a retail PKG on the 3.41 and it installed, then I installed a debug PKG, and that installed also, I went into game data utility and ther was only one file. So I think the debug PKG was injected into the retail PKG. But the PKG didnt function as it did before, because all the content of the debug PKG was injected, not only one or two files.

As I cant load any homebrew apps, this is the best solution for me. So is ther a way of injecting specific files into other PKG's that are already installed, similar to how the FTP is used to edit single files and add new ones.

Please could someone make a simple program for the PC, similar to PS3 Proxy Server. But that can inject into already installed PKG's. Something like that, would make my dream come true.

Or anything else that would help me do the above, if someone has any ideas please, please share and help me.

Thanks and I greatly appreciate all your help. Thank you
    Last edited by Gstar; 10-15-2010 at 08:31 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News