Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] ps3 freezes after deleting from gaia help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a ps3 60gb and downgraded it from 3.50 to 3.41 and jailbroke it with hermes v4. i tranfered a game to the hdd via FTP and the game did not play. while installing THAT game it asked me to repair the .BIN file and i said yes.

well after while i decided to delete the game since it was taking up 8gb. After this delete i would get freezes and the screen just turning into static. so i tried the SYSTEM RESTORE and jailbroke it again the same was and installed games, with GAIA, and i still have this problem with the games freezing. what do you think i did wrong and how i can fix it? thanks a bunch.
    Best Answer - Posted by Tek9:

Why did you Downgrade, if you could of just installed OFW 3.55 then installed 3.55 Kmeaw then all games work just fine and no need for V4 at all. V4 has been around since 3.41 and 3.55 is a lot more stable and run games as long as you have original eboots.

I suggest you install 3.55 OFW then after install 3.55 Kmeaw then get multiMan 1.16.08 and backup all your games with that and try it, oh yeah and make sure you get BDEMU.pkg also to install along side multiMan so that it works correctly. All 3.55 versions of course hope this helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why did you Downgrade, if you could of just installed OFW 3.55 then installed 3.55 Kmeaw then all games work just fine and no need for V4 at all. V4 has been around since 3.41 and 3.55 is a lot more stable and run games as long as you have original eboots.

I suggest you install 3.55 OFW then after install 3.55 Kmeaw then get multiMan 1.16.08 and backup all your games with that and try it, oh yeah and make sure you get BDEMU.pkg also to install along side multiMan so that it works correctly. All 3.55 versions of course hope this helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i am in the service and stationed in europe. i have had this ps3 for years and i always just used BD games and one day decided i would give jailbreaking a go. i then had 3.50. i knew i could use the 3.41 jailbreak and did that.

i was not aware of the 3.55 kmeaw at that time! i am a newbie! so if i install the 3.55- i have to UPGRADE to normal 3.55 AND then to MODIFIED 3.55? is that right? thanks buddy! Kimball

I deleted gaia and installed open manager 1.16. it seems ok now! but what about the 3.55? thanks buddy!

kimball
    Last edited by kimballwiggins; 03-15-2011 at 09:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No need to install OFW first - you can isntall 3.55 CFW right away. You can even make your own customized CFW using the tool from this site.

Exactly what grandpahomer said install the CFW 3.55 Kmeaw (i didn't know you didn't have to install OFW 1st) but yeah man just install the CFW then install latest multiMan along side BDEMU all can be found on the forums by doing a search.

I am sure you can find Tutorials on how to install all this on the forums by doing a search. Good Luck and happy gaming

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News