Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Firmware update help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello to everyone, i'm a new ps3news user who searched for ps3 jailbreaks and i found many videos/tutorials on how to jailbreak . i found one from youtube and i tried it , but was fail (installed PUP. file , after nothing happens just the software version changed to 4.31 from 4.23, actually games run fine after the update , no changes or something .. no new folders added in ps3 game menu) so i searched what happened and i found that ps3 super slim cant be jailbroken at the moment.

i'm a newbie in the world of the PS3. i don't know anything about it so anyone can explain me , please really what happen in that update what i mentioned.

Thank you for your help ! Glad to be member of this forum.
    Best Answer - Posted by Liongooder:

So far PS3 super slim, cannot be downgraded or jailbroken, because of the new PS3 hardware, but 2012 was full of surprises, so i guess
    2013 will be a revolution, patience is a virtue, or you can sell it & buy a downgradable PS3 slim.

Sponsored Links
    So far PS3 super slim, cannot be downgraded or jailbroken, because of the new PS3 hardware, but 2012 was full of surprises, so i guess
    2013 will be a revolution, patience is a virtue, or you can sell it & buy a downgradable PS3 slim.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News