Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Firmware to play HDDVD?

Sponsored Links
    PS3 firmware v4.1 can play HDDVD. People said PS3 can watch HDDVD by upgrade the PS3 firmware. Anyone have which software?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why would you want hddvd anyway? its a dead format already

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think you would be able to play HD DVD movies anyway, because they would most probably require specialized HDDVD compliant hardware. From what I know, the PS3 can only read Blurays, DVDs, CDs, etc.. not HD DVD...

That's impossible. PS3 is not compatible with HDDVD, because is a Microsoft Product, and... don't have any future. So if you want play High Definiton movies, use the Blu-Ray Discs, or... with less quality the DVDs or CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by SnooZ1984 View Post
    That's impossible. PS3 is not compatible with HDDVD, because is a Microsoft Product, and... don't have any future. So if you want play High Definiton movies, use the Blu-Ray Discs, or... with less quality the DVDs or CDs.
    HD-DVD is not a Microsoft product.

why the heck would you want HDDVD when you already have Blue Ray??

Quote Originally Posted by aussie0275 View Post
    why the heck would you want HDDVD when you already have Blue Ray??
    CHEAP MOVIES!!!!

EH... V4.1 ?? We are yet at 2.35... so how on earth could someone know this ?!

There is no sufficient proof of hd-dvd support for ps3 in the future so this thread should be closed.

Sounds reasonable enough to me... closed!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News