Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] PS3 Firmware Check Bypass still working?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys.

I wonder if the PS3 Firmware Check Bypass (eg. using Simple DNS) still works for Firmware Version 1.50.

Cause it works for me some months ago, but now I always receive 'The connection to the server timed out (80710092)'.

Thanks
    -phazer-

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can confirm this. Im on v1.50 Pal, and have installed the gt5 prologue demo with the proxy tool by CF3B5. so simple dns should work too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks so far.

Please confirm: I can also use PS3 Proxy (3r1c) to download demos through the playstation store (using a URL in PS3 proxy or a donwloaded .pkg file) with bypassing the required firmware update?

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer42 View Post
    I can confirm this. Im on v1.50 Pal, and have installed the gt5 prologue demo with the proxy tool by CF3B5. so simple dns should work too.
    i confirm too, i m with 1.81 firmware and PS3Proxy works (but very very slow download) and PS3.ProxyServer.GUI works very well... but GT5 prologue demo does'n work with my my firmware so I doubt it works on 1.50 firmware !

GT 5 Prolugue

It also workes for me, but when i start the demo it says, that i should update my firmware and im on firmware 1.9, but i dont want to update

Damned....I am running PS3 Proxy (3r1c) and PS3 Proxy Gui (by CF3B5), but it does not work for me.
    When I try to enter the shop it results with: 80028EA6

What am I doing wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer42 View Post
    Yes correct PAL UK V1.82 using the PS3 Proxy Gui (by CF3B5) method.

However the GT5 Prologue Demo won't work unless you upgrade firmware to 1.93, or possibly 1.92.

Be sure you have the correct IP in your DNS settings 75.125.48.114

ps3news had an ip change i guess several weeks ago.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News