Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 firmware 4.11 Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    I would like to jailbreak my sons PS3. I am out of town and trying to get the right files that I need before I go back home at the end of Aug. I have performed a softmod on the kids wii 3 or 4 years ago; which took me a few days to get the right files and correct instructions.

I thought it would be easy; to do the PS3 but i have been going in circles trying to figured out exactly where to start. My son text me saying the PS3 had firmware 4.11. Now will any CFW work; or do I have updated it to newer version 1st. What would be the best thing to do? Also; what version of MULTIMAN would Ialos need? Any help would be useful. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Downgrade it back with hardware flasher to 3.55 (2xxx or 25xx model or lower only)

Latest mM 04.46.01 (support 4.46cfw)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you.

Before you get a flasher, you need to at least have a base firmware of 3.55 and know whether you have a NAND or NOR.

Use minverchk.pup to see what base firmware you have and also, it does require a hardware flasher.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forum Runner.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News