Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] ps3 file transfer program help?

Sponsored Links
    i need program that can transfer files (games) from pc to ps3 with lan or wifi. please help sorry for my poor english...
    Best Answer - Posted by elser1:

yeah sorry. you are correct.. i just assumed that he had cfw or jb as to my knowledge can't be done otherwise.. you can try ps3media server though its probably not what you are after.its more like streaming not transferring.

the other way is if you're not jb or cfw, but on sony fw you can just use usb drive,formatted to fat 32, transfer your files to this and then to your pc/ps3.. any way let us know if you need any help..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ftp like blackbox or the multiman ftp if you have multiman on your ps3 and filezilla or flashfxp on your pc will do the job.. search ftp to learn all you need to know..

any problems we are only too happy to help mate.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i agree with elser1, but i think you can only be jailbreak or cfw to do it am i wrong or right ?

yeah sorry. you are correct.. i just assumed that he had cfw or jb as to my knowledge can't be done otherwise.. you can try ps3media server though its probably not what you are after.its more like streaming not transferring.

the other way is if you're not jb or cfw, but on sony fw you can just use usb drive,formatted to fat 32, transfer your files to this and then to your pc/ps3.. any way let us know if you need any help..

i wish people would post that on there what firmware they have on there it would make it easier to help them.

thats true!!

I think that he must have a cfw as he talks about games not movies. Elser1's first reply is the answer to your question.

Well this may not be useful but I've installed pkgs on 3.55 cfw and went back to 3.55 ofw and the homebrew apps were still there...

I also suggest openps3ftp.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News