Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    after 2 days of reading now to find either checksum utility... Oh a point of order... after OFW3.55, KMEAW3.55, should the most recent ver. of MM be downloaded, checked, installed (does it have tools necessary i.e. key dumper) ?

Since there is little on my new fat 60gb (a couple of demos, saves, psn acct. installed back in 2009 just to check unit) should I reset to default before starting updates from OFW3.15?

Don't know how I missed this the past 2 days, early onset dementia maybe... or staring at tiny notebook instead of the PS3 crap-o-browser on my 55"LED Sony HDTV.. THEN using notebook for downloads... sucks being senior citizen... lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no need to do anything just stick to post no.8: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...tml#post466748

and you will be fine no need to reset anything , for all you need to find use search on this forum and find it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I used rogero 4.50 CFW_1.01

Thanks for the help

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News