[Answered] PS3 Failing?
Well here is 10 reasons why some people think it is:
10) Too many and confusing SKUs,
9) Controller SNAFU,
8) Sony arrogance,
7) A developer's bag of hurt,
6) Very expensive manufacturing costs,
5) Still no strong game library,
4) Weak ports,
3) Killer apps are too few and too late,
2) Still the most expensive console and
1) Loss of exclusive titles.
IMO this is a joke I do have my own opinion why the PS3 is failing:
1) No exploit to overcome the Hypervisor
Best Answer -
Posted by rihc55
i think once the components are cheaper, and they bring the price down more, it will be affordable and wont be "failing." .. its a very capable machine but when parents buy a console for their kids.. are they gonna buy the cheaper one or the more expensive one if they dont know what their kid wants..