Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 error code 8002a203 help?

Sponsored Links
    On PS3 I just recently started getting the error code 8002A203 and when I go to sign in it says that Sony Entertainment network is under maintenance, but I have another account which is signed up as a UK account (the error is on a US account) and I have friends which are of course American that are added on this UK account and they aren't having a problem with any type of "maintenance" or error code.

I restored my PS3, still nothing, and even when I go to fix my connection it says that it identifies my IP and all that but once it gets to the Playstation Network, of course, it fails. When I do it on my UK account it is nearly the same, just the UPnP thing fails and I can't play any games online.

I can only just log in and talk to people via message or chat. Does anybody have a solution to this? Hope you can help!
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

It is a PSN down for maintenance error. So you will have to just keep trying. Doesn't matter that you have friends who don't get the same message.

If one is already signed into PSN and maintenance occurs, more often than not they won't experience shutdown like others who have been signed out. Not always, but a lot of times.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is a PSN down for maintenance error. So you will have to just keep trying. Doesn't matter that you have friends who don't get the same message.

If one is already signed into PSN and maintenance occurs, more often than not they won't experience shutdown like others who have been signed out. Not always, but a lot of times.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've heard these have also been disguised as temporary bans

But hey, don't give up hope

If he can sign in and chat then its not a ban. But hey who knows I guess.

He also said its only on that "One" account. So maybe the account is temp banned. Its working for me (has been working) and i'm US as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News