Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 error 80010017 when updated help?

Sponsored Links
    When I update the game and try open it through XMB I get the 80010017 error.

Any help ?

Currently on KMEAW 3.55 and use multiman 4.09.00 as my backup loader.
    Last edited by jamstar95; 11-02-2012 at 09:26 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by TitanTX:

To play online you may need to upgrade to CFW 4.30, but just play offline its a little less riskier

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Probably not much help since it's a backup, but a quick search on Sony's error code checker returned the following for it:

80010017: There was an issue loading the game [PS3™ system]

Clean the disk and reinstall the game data. If you continue to have issues, enter Safe Mode and select "Restore File System" and try to load the game again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got that error when i went from CFW 3.55 to 4.30.

Solved by using the non-patched versions of game Eboots/resigning PSN content to 3.60 keys.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Want to first find an eboot if that doesn't happen then i will restore file system and try again.

Thanks for your replies.

Tried restoring file system but still got error. Tried deleting game data which it then asked me to update game again.

Just put the original eboot into Fifa 13 but the game didn't open even with the game data deleted which it does with the patched duplex eboot. Tried using PROPER fix for fifa 13 and still don't work.
    Last edited by jamstar95; 11-02-2012 at 02:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if on rogero 4.30 make sure you have a game in goto mms and set game up as bdmirror external/internal whichever

He said he is on 3.55. You probably updated to a higher firmware game update thats not compatible with 3.55

If you use Aldostools game updater to check updates it will tell you if it its compatible with 3.55.

So if noone has release and eboot patch for that said update , you need to delete game data. If game asks to update, press cancel and play your game.

Windrider I just checked with Aldostools game updater and it seems like your right. It says that the update is not cfw-compatible.

So how can i play online since i need to update the game? Is there a way to patch the update ?

To play online you may need to upgrade to CFW 4.30, but just play offline its a little less riskier

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News