Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    It might help to install the heavy rain 2.0 update - Heavy Rain 2.0

Download the file and place it on a usb stick or external hard drive in the root folder just install like a regular pkg then try run heavy rain
    ok thanks, it did get in to the game after installing the update, but after showing the ps move warnings, (that are always the first thing that you see when you open a game, thing about having enough space around you, the strap and ...) the screen goes black and nothing more... i have to reset the console...

now what should i do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Bad rip perhaps? Try and rip it again, or rip another game and test that one out. If it works fine then you know it was just a bad rip.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i ripped the game again, and still nothing! again, shows the ps move warnings and freezes in the black screen next!

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    It might help to install the heavy rain 2.0 update - Heavy Rain 2.0

Download the file and place it on a usb stick or external hard drive in the root folder just install like a regular pkg then try run heavy rain
    sorry for msging here again, but i didnt find how can i send an private message...
    barry cant u tell what can i do to solve the problem?
    Last edited by aragonath; 01-04-2011 at 11:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

there several problems that can cause error 80010017... first rejection from activation and the resolve is like previously post said by changing account management..second,problem with the controller board,and i found these: removed the BGA NAND chip from my old Blurray controller board, and transfered it to a new Blur ray controller Board, Part number BMD-003 and it worked.

After weeks of attempting everything I finally narrowed the issue to a Compnent on the controller board. I figure its probably a power issue that is caused by fault resistor or capacitor but swapping the NAND chip transfers the Firmware Key that matches the Motherboard, this authenticated the hardware and allows the games access to the cell procecessor.

The solder is quite difficult as it is a 64 point BGA chip, I used flux solder paste and a solder braid to remove old solder. but it was worth it in the end.. third maybe there is a problem with dvd drive board... last,if an error occur on specific game,try that game patch or try copy it from other region like us if you're using europe or asia... hope these will help.

I tested to modified some eboots.bin... i got that error too at testing...could be a corrupt file / eboot.bin... or an not proper installed update.

as i said 2 times, i dont get error 80010017 anymore, it goes in to the game and shows ps move warnings, then a black screen comes and freezes... and i have to reset...

hello? please help me... i wanna play this game anyone?
    Last edited by aragonath; 01-06-2011 at 07:12 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Access your recovery menu and check the file structure. Turns out mine was corrupted and all my back ups run now.

the problem is getting more serious, i backed up PES 2010 from original disk, and i get 80010017 again... but the games that i download from internet still works... and one thing more, one of friends that has everything same as me (ps3 model, jailbreak, open manager version) did backed up heavy rain and PES 2010 from the same original disk, and it worked without any patch need....

so please rebel, can you be more specific and tell me how to check the file structure...

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News