Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    guys answer me too please i'm in a hurry...

as i said i have to return the game in 10 hours...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    NO FORMATTING WON'T HELP, that's why no one suggested it! you could try the methods that were actually suggested though, just a thought.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    It could also be corrupt system files (more likely if you're seeing this error running backups) might be worth restoring your firmware before you start replacing lasers.
    Its only happening with back ups right now. I popped in a copy of burnout paradise and it ran fine. BUT the ps3 did crash recently while attampting to run a back up and it created a crash log it looks like in flash. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by barbnjason View Post
    Yes he is right, that should always be the first step when the drive starts acting funny or stops reading disc ect. I would work down this list from the recovery menu in this order first.

Restore File System:
    Checks for corrupt/missing system files.

Rebuild Database:
    Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION 3.

System Update:
    Update the PLAYSTATION 3 System.
    did you say these to help me? i thought these are for rebel's issue. anyway, in my case, all games work fine, except heavy rain that i copied from original disk myself... and as i said the copying once went wrong and i did it again.

do you think restoring file system still helps me?

no your issue is different, did you install the heavy rain 2.0 update? what happened?

IF that doesnt work since you're only having problems with one game ripped from an original disc that is known to be working you should try different payloads and maybe backup managers but try the update first or you're just wasting your own time.

ok thanks, its still downloading, my internet speed is low, it will be over in 5 hours, and i will tell you what happened...

thanks again.

How would I go about doing the system restore? Been out of the scene since the early psp days when I used to develop homebrew.

Lol nevermind. This is what I get for posting when I first wake up. I'll try it and let you guys know if it fixes the issue.

See if this will help the 80010017 error.

Go back into Account Management in your console, and de-activate it. wait a few seconds, and then activate it again. Try your game again and see if it will then load.

Only having this error problem with spiderman 3 backup for my nephew. Since no one answered my thread ill give my bit on this one. If your certain your hdd and blu ray player is ok (you can play other backups ect) its to do with the eboot.bin commands demanding something the backup can't produce.
    Last edited by ben2005; 01-01-2011 at 12:31 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    See if this will help the 80010017 error.

Go back into Account Management in your console, and de-activate it. wait a few seconds, and then activate it again. Try your game again and see if it will then load.
    You cannot access account management unless logged into PSN. Which I can't on 3.41...

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News