Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb [Answered] PS3 elf to self help?

Sponsored Links
    hi to all my friends. i want make self file for disk game but i try with all makeself.exe or make_self.exe and when i do it and make and self file it don't work on ps3 , all of these programs are full of bugs and none of those who developed these programs have tested them.

please some one test one program for elf to self for retail (no debug) and link it to me i really need it.

thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried with the newest leaked sdk and only got errors but then i used the first leaked sdk and it completed without errors but the game crashed and returned to xmb when the modified file was used.

I think that is very dependent on what sdk was used to create the self>elf in the first place. I am trying to get my hands on the ibm cell sdk that the very first ps3 games were crafted with but its proving impossible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i don't give an error but the self is not true self.

you use devkit i don't want use that i want use failoverflow tools or some one like them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When I tried it all seemed well but the game just kicked back to xmb. I compared the original self file with the one I made from the elf, and although it turned it into a self it was slightly different in places.

I hope you find what your looking for and if you do pm me the details.

Question

Thanks my friend. i really try all file but all of them have many bug i don't now what version is used for new game (fix 3.56 like homefront) but i think another version is in the net and we haven't it.

I saw geohot release an make_self.exe , i can't find it please someone give it to me

Thank you.

Lightbulb

Check this archive, but since it's been compiled it may be named a little differently: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News