Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Drive won't take discs anymore help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

A year ago (or something) I opened up my drive to get a DVD out, 'caus I had a YLOD. Now my YLOD is fixed, so I put my drive in, but it won't take discs.. What is wrong?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you obviously put the drive back together wrong, double check it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try to open again your bd drive and make a test, maybe the motor is broken.

Mhh, Will look at that now. Thanks!

probably some levers of the plastic cover are misaligned. try to remove it (levers snap into ejected position), press eject for >12s (loading motor should run for several seconds, unloading the tray), then replace the lid without any force. now you can test whether disks are pulled in correctly.

Mhh, got the BD here now. Put it back together again, test it, and there is a weird sound (like there is something want to move but can't, like TRRRRRRRRRR, or something xd). So now I have it in parts here again, but I don't know HOW to put it back together the right way. Anyone have a good tut or something?

Thanks.

Double check connections to BD drive. Then try before putting disk to it play some homebrew to heat PS3. After 10 min put a BD disk to drive.

Hmm, next issue. The BD Will eat the disc now, but it won't come out. Something I do wrong?

Thanks.

You wrong assembly BD Drive. I have this trouble too. Look at youtube how to assembly it.

hmm, the problem is, I think, there is a clip on the front of the drive (without case, what lifts the protect the enter of the drive, weird description..). When i lift that clip up, the disc come out, when that clip is down, the disc won't come out.. But the problem is it wil only lift when I do it manually.. Will look at youtube now to assemble it again.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News