Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Removing PS3 ribbon causes YLOD help?

Sponsored Links
    so i pulled the ribbon wire connecting the 2 usb's to the mobo while the PS3 was on.. it beeped and shut off now shows YLOD.

its a CECHH-01, whats wrong here?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You shouldn't remove any cables or wires while the PS3 is running. Probably panicked like a computer would.

I don't know if you reconnect everything and unplug it for a couple hours. Try again.

If not you may have shorted something out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll try swapping out the USB hub for a diff one and see if that works... its weird cause i've done this several times before and never had the YLOD

well i have the flasher installed and all.. but i keep getting these errors.. i keep solving the error only to be confronted with another. i have a valid dump and have updated the flasher, but nowhere after that, because i get a "cannot read the TF card" error

is your TF card in the whole way? In my experience you need to pull the metal cover up, it's on a hinge so it should open relatively easily, but mine broke so I have to hold it on when I want to do something with it. the end of the TF card should be sticking out a teensy bit beyond the metal cover.

I'm having a similar issue. I have CECH 2001a and just replaced the laser. Worked fine but eject mechanism wasn't working. Reset that and now the new laser won't read disc. All ribbons are connected firmly. Not sure what to do now

that was my problem at first.. i realized that was an issue when i was getting another error, but now it doesnt want to work even with it in place the right way

Make sure the pins are not bent at all where the microsd goes in. This can happen very easily.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News