Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 downgrading green flashing power light help?

Sponsored Links
    I'm trying to jailbreak/downgrade with e4 flasher.

No problems so far, until I need to put in my USB with .self and update pup. After a few seconds, power light starts flashing...which I assume is a sign of something gone bad (as it stays like that forever). There is a log file placed on the USB that contains:

[Register or Login to view code]

Any advice? I'd love to finish this downgrade, which has been nothing but problems. Cheers.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

Sorry didn't answer your pm but been busy with many things. Ok what firmware are you trying to install. And seeing the log from the service mode it is not taking the downgrade. Do you still have the e3 installed. And if you do what switches are you using when you boot up the ps3. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry didn't answer your pm but been busy with many things. Ok what firmware are you trying to install. And seeing the log from the service mode it is not taking the downgrade. Do you still have the e3 installed. And if you do what switches are you using when you boot up the ps3. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News