Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] PS3 Downgrade from OFW 4.46 to OFW 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    Dear ps3news.com

i am searching for days on the internet, watched pretty much on this forum. but still, i did not find my answer yet so maybe you guys can help me a little.

i thought maybe, because i have the first ps3 it is possible to do an downgrade with firmware only.. as i said. its the first PS3 (like 6 years old?) i have done an MinVerCheck and it says the minimum version is 1.0 on this PS3 system..

when it is OFW 3.55 i can put CFW 4.50 on it.. thats also why i want do this.

I hope you guys can help a bit.. Thanks!! and sorry for my bad English.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Too downgrade you need hardware flasher , topic was on forum many times just search.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The easy way to downgrade from OFW is E3. I have used this product to downgrade from 4.46. To 3.55 then installed CFW.
    If you go with it you will need either a card reader, or a PSP. A micro SD card.512MB or if you have a larger is ok.

You can get the simple or the bundle if your going to dual boot OFW and CFW.

Or if you don't want to mess around with it there are people around that will do it for you. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News