Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Registered User Trudraikkon1984's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 downgrade help please?

Sponsored Links
    Ok... I have searched every where and I cant figure out really how to do this. My system is a CECH2501B.

Here is my current situation:

I originally had my playstation hacked with 3.55 CFW a long time ago, but I decided to get online and update it so I could play online games without the chance of being banned by the PSN, so I updated it to 4.46 current firmware.

I am sick and tired of playing online games and I have plenty of PS3 ISO files that I would love to play, but I cant do anything because there is no way to hack this current firmware. I have Rogero 4.46 V1.01 update.pup but once it gets to 70 percent or so, it tells me that the file is corrupted. Ive read that you have to be on a firmware of 3.55 in order to install the modded firmware, but as I said before, im on 4.46 from sony.

I don't know much about hacking the PS3, but I am damn good with computers. I hacked the PS3 a long time ago using a USB dongle and it worked just fine, along with multiman... it rocked.

Please help me...

Thanks.
    Carlos
    Best Answer - Posted by TrustY:

Your going to have to downgrade your playstation 3

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your going to have to downgrade your playstation 3

Registered User Trudraikkon1984's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have no clue what that is... does that require me to open the playstation up? Is there a way that i can do it though software mods only? I wouldnt want to take the chance in messing up the playstation if i have to open it...

Banned User
    You will have to open the ps3 to install the hardware...

there is no other way around it, trust me i'm trying to do that too

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News