Results 1 to 4 of 4

  1. #1
    Contributor jaiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Confused [Answered] PS3 downgrade help?

    WOW lots of info on downgrading! My kids updated my ps3 to 3.70 from kmeaw 3.55. So I want to downgrade and but 3.55 back on. 2 hours of reading and watching videos.

    I am more confused then ever. My ps3 is a phat ps3 cechg01 and i do have a ps3 jailbreak dongle. Can someone point me in the right direction?

  2. #2
    Senior Member GotNoUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    To downgard in general yes need a Hardware flasher, and a dongle. You have a NAND PS3 so, you must dump both NAND chips. It can easily lead to a bricked PS3 if you don't know what you do and if your soldering skills are not that good.

  3. #3
    Junior Member spawnofjago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Save yourself the headache of a bricked PS3. And don't waste your money on buying a flasher. Just find someone who can do it for you like racer0018. Check this --> PS3 Unbricking and Downgrading Service

    Sorry bout that -->
    Last edited by spawnofjago; 04-22-2012 at 02:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #4
    Forum Moderator racer0018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Depending on where you live. Mushy is great for the u.k. Area. Thanks