Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confused [Answered] PS3 downgrade help?

Sponsored Links
    WOW lots of info on downgrading! My kids updated my ps3 to 3.70 from kmeaw 3.55. So I want to downgrade and but 3.55 back on. 2 hours of reading and watching videos.

I am more confused then ever. My ps3 is a phat ps3 cechg01 and i do have a ps3 jailbreak dongle. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Best Answer - Posted by GotNoUsername:

To downgard in general yes need a Hardware flasher, and a dongle. You have a NAND PS3 so, you must dump both NAND chips. It can easily lead to a bricked PS3 if you don't know what you do and if your soldering skills are not that good.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To downgard in general yes need a Hardware flasher, and a dongle. You have a NAND PS3 so, you must dump both NAND chips. It can easily lead to a bricked PS3 if you don't know what you do and if your soldering skills are not that good.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Save yourself the headache of a bricked PS3. And don't waste your money on buying a flasher. Just find someone who can do it for you like racer0018. Check this --> PS3 Unbricking and Downgrading Service

Sorry bout that --> http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ma...ce-122746.html
    Last edited by spawnofjago; 04-22-2012 at 02:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Depending on where you live. Mushy is great for the u.k. Area. Thanks

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News