Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Downgrade from CFW 4.46 to CFW 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    i'm in CFW rogero 4.46 and i want to go back to CFW 3.55. i tried the rogero downgrader pup for any cfw version that can go back to 3.55
    but it always failed and it always said: This update data is not supported on this system.

do i need something else to get this through or am i doing just wrong ? i'm just a newbie so i don't know much this stuff

please help guys ><
    Best Answer - Posted by metzen:

Have you tried to downgrade from safe mode?

Activating Safe Mode

Step 1: Turn off the PlayStation 3 by holding the Power button on the front of the unit till the Power light is red.

Step 2:

1. Touch and hold the Power button (do not remove your finger from the button). You will hear the first beep, meaning the PlayStation 3 is powering on.
    2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset.
    3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a third beep and the system will power off (Power light is red).

Step 3:

1. Touch and hold the Power button (again, do not remove your finger from the button). As in Step 2, you will hear the first beep, again for the PlayStation 3 to power on.
    2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep for video reset.
    3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep. At that point release the Power button. If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button."

4. Connect a USB cable to the controller and the PlayStation 3 and press the PS button to enter Safe Mode.
    5. You will now see the Safe Mode menu.

Step 4: We recommend performing the safe mode options in the following order until one of the options works for you. If one of the options work, do not continue onto the other options.

1. Restore Default Settings (item 2)
    2. Restore File System (item 3)
    3. Rebuild Database (item 4)
    4. Restore PS3 System (item 5)

Choose option 4 and have your .pup on the thumb drive.

Let us know what results you get.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Read this tutorial: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post459921

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is your console have QA flag enabled ? if not you need .999 downgrader and then dehash console

This ^ I tried rebug's 999 Downgrader and it worked perfectly fine for me!

Quote Originally Posted by misiozol View Post
    Is your console have QA flag enabled ? if not you need .999 downgrader and then dehash console
    i can't see any QA flag on my ps3 and i don't even know what's it

Install Rebug .999 Downgrader
    Then Install Rebug 3.55.4
    Then Enable Q/A with Rebug Toolbox if it is not Enabled.

Then do what ever you want from there

You know how to use search there is so many topics about it , just requires bit good will to look for it m8

If you install another 3.55 Cfw you can use the q&a flag pkg to do this and not toolbox. Thanks.

getting confused.. so i need to install toggle_qa.pkg first?

If you don't decide to go with Rebug, then you can use toggle_qa.pkg

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News