Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 downgrade from 4.41 to 3.50 help?

Sponsored Links
    I recently got ps3 (model number cech-2003A and the software version on the ps3 is 4.41, so i want to downgrade to 3.50 and jailbreak my ps3.

how can i do this, if i need to use a flasher lemme know how to do it?

Thank you.
    Best Answer - Posted by Mantagtj:

you need a flasher to reprogram the Nor directly from 4.41OFW. You use rogeros downgrader to downgrade from CFW not OFW.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, i have a PS3 Slim 120GB CECH-2004A, is it possible to downgrade from OFW 4.41 to OFW 3.55 without a flasher etc.?

If so, is it possible to do this with Rogero's Downgrader 4.40 if you change it to 4.41? If so, how and could you please give me a link to guides/tutorials please?

Or is it something else that you need to use to downgrade?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need a flasher to reprogram the Nor directly from 4.41OFW. You use rogeros downgrader to downgrade from CFW not OFW.
    Last edited by Mantagtj; 06-04-2013 at 10:56 AM

is there any special flasher to downgrade from 4.41 to 3.55, if so what is it ?

is there any complete guide or tutorial to downgrade from 4.41 to 3.55 and then to jailbreak, i am quite sure i can do it on my own if i have instructions to follow.

try an e3

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News