Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Is the PS3 done?

Sponsored Links
    Since developers won't learn about the system and only want to take the easy route, is Sony going to stop with making powerful systems and just take the route of simple and easy development? Every time game comparisons of multi-platformers with the 360 and PS3 games are always down graded to the PS3 because they dont understand the PS3 ex. GHOST BUSTERS so what is on Sony's mind now?
    Best Answer - Posted by Chivafighter:

No, Sony have very secure companies, such as Naughty Dog and Guerrilla and more. Just because its downgraded game doesnt mean that the ps3 is done or that sony will make a less powerful system. The PS4 will be much more powerful than the PS3, with the new cpu they will utilize. Final Fantasy 13 will be better on the PS3 with the uncompressed sound. Its the developers loss really, they wont make more revenue from the playstation community. Read up more threads on the site to learn more

Sponsored Links

No

Sponsored Links
    No, Sony have very secure companies, such as Naughty Dog and Guerrilla and more. Just because its downgraded game doesnt mean that the ps3 is done or that sony will make a less powerful system. The PS4 will be much more powerful than the PS3, with the new cpu they will utilize. Final Fantasy 13 will be better on the PS3 with the uncompressed sound. Its the developers loss really, they wont make more revenue from the playstation community. Read up more threads on the site to learn more

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes your right about the PS4.. just read about that haha, is the system just different or is the code a completely new monster for them.

Sorry, I'm not sure I follow. Was the OP saying that because the PS3 is more difficult to develop for, multi platform games are worse on the PS3? I haven't played ghostbusters (the example given) so was a bit lost.

Banned User
    i dont think that you can talk about the differences of the consoles.

i live in germany and all of the pc magazines uses a high end tv for testing on xbox360 and a mid tv for testing on ps3.

the resolution is lower and also the frames. so its not possible to compare the results because the screen is completly different. but the magazines all say "xbox360 have the better screen" so stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrorar View Post
    i dont think that you can talk about the differences of the consoles.

i live in germany and all of the pc magazines uses a high end tv for testing on xbox360 and a mid tv for testing on ps3.

the resolution is lower and also the frames. so its not possible to compare the results because the screen is completly different. but the magazines all say "xbox360 have the better screen" so stupid...
    Mind if I ask which mags in specific do so ? I am fairly new to videogames (back to the roots ) and looking for a monthly mag.

I would appreciate any recommendations and warnings.

dock

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News