Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 DLC question?

Sponsored Links
    Hi
    I read a Tutorial how to get Demo's from PSN trough Proxy’s so you get the link trough the proxy and download it than to PC/PS3

Isn't that a way to get DLC wouldn't it be possible to get the link to the DLC also and download it to PC and use it on PC/PS3 or sniff the pkg during the download with a PC?

So the pkg will not be encrypted?
    Isn’t there an also Tutorial how to decrypt a PS3 HDD or do remember it wrong???

Thx a lot guys

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well the problem is now how to sniff a dlc, as i guess you need to get it from psn,

might be decrypted but it will still install on retail ps3, but i have no idea if dlc works tbh, havent read anything anywhere about it. What do you mean decrypt ps3 HDD? dont think you can thru pc but u can read it of the FTP, dont get youre point.

hope it helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sniffing the PKG files during the download is practically useless - it is NOT being decrypted during transfer / download. And you still need to authenticate it on your account via PSN so there are at least two hurdles ahead of everybody trying to get DLCs in "alternative" way ...

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News