Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Disc cannot be started help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all, my games on my external does not work. On the ps3 jailbreak menu the games are listed as the folder name eg BLES-7002 not the correct game name, and when I click on it, its says Disc cannot be started.
    Best Answer - Posted by SinnerShanky:

use multiman... the compatibility with bm2.1 might not be that good. I use multiman and havent had a problem ever..! rep me if i helped...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What JB are you using and which Back-Up Manager are you using?

Also have you placed your games in a folder called GAMEZ instead not in a folder.

You need to provide proper info if you want a proper answer.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    with som games (i don't remember what was it) i got the same problem when i try it via bm 2.1 but when i tried it with multiman all was ok don't know why i was at PSB 1.2 v 1.71 with 3.41 OFW.

use multiman... the compatibility with bm2.1 might not be that good. I use multiman and havent had a problem ever..! rep me if i helped...

Use multiman like SinnerShanky said, it's pretty much the best back up manager and it's compatibility is greater then the rest.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News