Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 DEX 3.55 install Rogero CFW spoof help?

Sponsored Links
    OK i am runnning rogero Dex 3.55, can i install any other CWF files over this FW? he has one that has built in spoof that i want to try out for giggles.
    Best Answer - Posted by ConsoleDev:

Try to look here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post427400

You can find some spoofers for the latest FW (i never used one of these so i cannot report to you if they work or not, sorry about that)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    On DEX you can just install only another DEX OFW/MFW, if you want install common CFW (like Kmeaw) you must revert back to CEX

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks, is there any spoofers that will work. all i get is black screen on mw3 when i try to spoof. BO works with fckpsn but not mw3. i have downloaded the patches, but still ask for update, so need to spoof.

I don't know if there are working spoofers that will work because i don't use they, but maybe this tutorial that i I found maybe can help you:

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (BLUS30838) 1.21 Fix for 3.55 CEX/DEX Users by Starchild2k

As you all know there has been a new 1.21 update for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3. This has currently disabled people using CEX/DEX 3.55 CFW with the latest FckPSN from playing online. I decided to go ahead and release a PKG to fix this problem.

Install Information:

1. Download this ZIP File I created: [Register or Login to view links] (i have replaced this because the original link went down)
    2. Delete all Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Game Data
    3. Install the 1.19 game update I included in the Zip File I created
    4. Install the 1.21 game update I included in the Zip File I created
    5. Enjoy online play on MW3!!! (Must have FckPSN to play online!!!)

Note: This is only for the US version (BLUS30838) !!!!

get asking for system update..

Try to look here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post427400

You can find some spoofers for the latest FW (i never used one of these so i cannot report to you if they work or not, sorry about that)

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News