Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Ps3 Demos help

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Ps3 Demos help

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, today i woke up and i had the mood to play ps3 games, i have some demos on my pc which i download them from ps3news.com but i don't know how i'm gonna transfer it to ps3, is any thread that will help?
    Best Answer - Posted by Colnechris:

As far as I know you cant, it may be possible with the all the new developments in the PS3 world but thats something someone with more know how would have to tell you about.

One thing you could try is getting yourself a crossover ethernet cable and setting up a network to share files between your PC and PS3, cant say it would work but its possible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I know you cant, it may be possible with the all the new developments in the PS3 world but thats something someone with more know how would have to tell you about.

One thing you could try is getting yourself a crossover ethernet cable and setting up a network to share files between your PC and PS3, cant say it would work but its possible.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News