Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Debugging Station Help?

Sponsored Links
    I just got myself a debugging station and I tried to access sp-int which of course didn't work. My question is: are there any np environments that a real dex (not rebug) can access apart from np?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2.
    Best Answer - Posted by Strike Venom:

Quote Originally Posted by lordv View Post
    No, ps store games. Eg bf3 was 13gb and to install it on my debug it took me ages to get the pkg via proxy after I had to find out its serviceid. FTP it to the debug. Downgrade it to 3.55. Upgrade it to MFW. Install the pkg and re upgrade to 4.10forDEX.
    Atm there's no other way to do it, but there's an easier way:

1. Get the Service ID of the Game (just search for it or download it once on a retail ps3 and then look in the psn store)
    2. Download the Package with the PSN Download Manager
    3. Downgrade to 3.55
    4. QA Flag the PS3 (you need to do this only once, it will stay after down/upgrade)
    5. Install the retail PKG
    6. Upgrade to 4.11

And then repeat that for the 1.05 update which was another 1.35gb.
    Just use the Awesome-Update-Finder-0.3 Application, download the Update, unpack it with Mathieulh's tool and copy the content of the PKG with an ftp or the Target Manager to the PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    IIRC Sony locked down the dev environments after the whole Rebug-getting-stuff-for-free fiasco.

If your debug is a real Debug it should've been registered in Sony's servers, and thus allowed to play on the internal networks that it's allowed to.

Of course, I'm not in the know, and it's possible that Sony's granting access only to those devs who specifically asked for access to the internal network.

Question though, as you're using a debug, why use the internal networks?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't want to downgrade to 3.55 each time I want to install npdrm game or game update.

Isn't there an IP whitelist?

Are we talking about ReactPSN-activated NPDRM stuff?

If so, there's no real way around that, until programs can be broken out of the sandbox again.

EDIT: No idea if there's an IP whitelist. It's probably bound to console ID instead of IP blocks.
    Last edited by Portalcake; 06-05-2012 at 10:18 AM

No, ps store games. Eg bf3 was 13gb and to install it on my debug it took me ages to get the pkg via proxy after I had to find out its serviceid. FTP it to the debug. Downgrade it to 3.55. Upgrade it to MFW. Install the pkg and re upgrade to 4.10forDEX. And then repeat that for the 1.05 update which was another 1.35gb.

Eek

No, ps store games. Eg bf3 was 13gb and to install it on my debug it took me ages to get the pkg via proxy after I had to find out its serviceid. FTP it to the debug. Downgrade it to 3.55. Upgrade it to MFW. Install the pkg and re upgrade to 4.10forDEX.
    Atm there's no other way to do it, but there's an easier way:

1. Get the Service ID of the Game (just search for it or download it once on a retail ps3 and then look in the psn store)
    2. Download the Package with the PSN Download Manager
    3. Downgrade to 3.55
    4. QA Flag the PS3 (you need to do this only once, it will stay after down/upgrade)
    5. Install the retail PKG
    6. Upgrade to 4.11

And then repeat that for the 1.05 update which was another 1.35gb.
    Just use the Awesome-Update-Finder-0.3 Application, download the Update, unpack it with Mathieulh's tool and copy the content of the PKG with an ftp or the Target Manager to the PS3.

Yeah thats the method i currently use.... Thank you though.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News