Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Debugging station blackscreen help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a question and need urgent HELP! I was recently been banished him cod ghost then I wanted to change my CID so I changen.

Also made ​​it with a specific program I've started my new ps3ita 4.50 and it was only blackscreen. Also I've heard that you 5 seconds at the start because start button have to press it went so I half landed in a debug station where my ip and has been my verson and so displayed. I could because home button and the home bar opened I wanted to but my ps3 multiman landed resist the black screen.

After that I have read on the internet that one with the target manager to system software mode must verchseln went eingetlich but suddenly could no longer be viewed my cd and I could not log the timing sequence was in connection to the server. I ASK FOR HELP I'M LOOKING dringent THAT I HAVE BUILT WITH THE PROGRAM eigentlcih SHOULD GO HELP ME!!

With Thanks in advance sorry FOR THE SPELLING
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

M8 I would like to help you out but I have no idea what you are writing about

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    M8 I would like to help you out but I have no idea what you are writing about

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok thanks for the help !!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News