Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Debug Unit Questions help?

Sponsored Links
    I have been offered a ps3 eur debug unit - can I get it to play backups off the hdd still like the ps3 normal?
    Best Answer - Posted by cfwprophet:

No. Without JB you need to know how the machine work and also resign eboot's and play them from PC via APP_HOME option. There for he is made for. Otherwise you can use BD-Emu but then you need to convert the ISO to a emu IMG via SDK Master Disk Tool. And if you want to use a JB you need a special Debug JB in case of the offset in RAM is diff and you need to change this to match the original patches.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No. Without JB you need to know how the machine work and also resign eboot's and play them from PC via APP_HOME option. There for he is made for. Otherwise you can use BD-Emu but then you need to convert the ISO to a emu IMG via SDK Master Disk Tool. And if you want to use a JB you need a special Debug JB in case of the offset in RAM is diff and you need to change this to match the original patches.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    SORTED, thanks prophet, no probs it'll be my online unit maybe, did someone say they needed debug updates lol

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News