Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 crashing with certain games help?

Sponsored Links
    I'm on 3.55 kmeaw and Far Cry 3 is crashing on the bridge cutscene; Ratchet and Clank Q Force/Full Frontal is also crashing on the first planet. What is going on? Also the PS3 cuts off with blinking red lights...
    Best Answer - Posted by Coolhardy100:

Blinking red lights are signed of overheating. Overheating can be caused by a lot of things most common is the air vents being filled with dust and dirt or you're blocking the air vents. Another reason for overheating is the thermal paste is done and you need to replace it, I recommend Arctic silver 5. For the games. Delete the install data and try again if it continues then it might be a bad rip or a corrupted file. Also make sure you are using the correct 3.55 EBoot patch

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It could be caused by overheating.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need to reflow it

Isn't reflowing a YLOD fix o.O? It's slim or fat? Certain games = 3 games only or all the games you have?

Try to check the heat level of your unit ... just in case.

If it happens only on those games, at the same spot ... you may try making a new backup (cause you have your original game, don't you he he ) or downloading a fresh rip, in case it has to do with some corrupted files.

Try to delete the installed data of those games, just in case!

Blinking red lights are signed of overheating. Overheating can be caused by a lot of things most common is the air vents being filled with dust and dirt or you're blocking the air vents. Another reason for overheating is the thermal paste is done and you need to replace it, I recommend Arctic silver 5. For the games. Delete the install data and try again if it continues then it might be a bad rip or a corrupted file. Also make sure you are using the correct 3.55 EBoot patch

I've never seen bad rip, corrupted files and wrong eboot patches give a PS3 blinking red lights.

Maybe your internal HDD is full, it maybe be overheating or HDD problem.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News