Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Copying Prohibited Data help?

Sponsored Links
    I want to transfer 'copying prohibited' data to my PC so I can modify/edit it, then put it back on my ps3. (this is all on the same user and same PS3)

However I cannot do this do the obvious fact I cannot copy copying prohibited data, so I was wondering is there anyway at all to get past this?

If it is of any use it is Transformers War for Cybertron data. I know this can be done on Xbox 360.
    Last edited by xDreadwingx; 07-05-2012 at 09:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by 2High4U:

Unless you have cfw your out of luck the ps3 hdd is encrypted the reason you can do it on the xbox 360 its hdd isn't encypted it has a program to open it and view all your files on pc if your talking about game saves no way to mod ps3 game saves like modio for xbox 360.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What about FTP? You pretty much have direct access... unless your PS3 isn't modded I believe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Unless you have cfw your out of luck the ps3 hdd is encrypted the reason you can do it on the xbox 360 its hdd isn't encypted it has a program to open it and view all your files on pc if your talking about game saves no way to mod ps3 game saves like modio for xbox 360.

I'm a noob so could you please tell me what FTP and cfw are. Thanks

Had a dumb moment sorry, I know what cfw is.

So is it possible to get the 'copying prohibited' data from my ps3 onto my PC by using cfw, and then edit/mod the data, then put it back on to my PS3, and then remove the cfw?
    Last edited by xDreadwingx; 07-06-2012 at 08:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News