Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unhappy [Answered] PS3 controller will not sync help?

Sponsored Links
    I have recently took apart my ps3 controller and when i put it back together it would not turn on i plugged it into my ps3 and all the lights would just blink but never do anything i unplugged it and the controller would just turn off i tried resetting the controller but nothing will work it just does the same thing. if anyone knows what to do please help it would be most appreciated.
    Best Answer - Posted by anonim123:

Try resetting the controller, it's a small pinpoint button on the back. Then sync it by turning the console on from controller with a USB connection between.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Was your controller working properly before you took it apart?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    did you wreck anything on the controller when pulling it apart or re assembling it? is everything hooked up right?i had a controller that wouldn't sink once, i just tied some lead around it and it sunk. LOL

nah all i did was keep turning ps3 on and off with controller hooked up via charge cable. does it recognise it while connected via cable?

Try charging it fully on your pc, and then try it on the PS3 again, doing what elser1 says.

Thats how I got mine working.

Try resetting the controller, it's a small pinpoint button on the back. Then sync it by turning the console on from controller with a USB connection between.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News