Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 controller not connected to console help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a problem. After I cleaned dirty for my ps3. I can't connect ps3 controller with my console.

I hope you to help me to fix errors that.

Thanks!
    Best Answer - Posted by B4rtj4h:

Indeed. Check the ribbon cable that is on front of the PS3 when opening it. That's USB and were in some models is the bluetooth. Also if you disconnected the part in the back (between the power supply and the Blu-ray you should reconnect it.)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    there is a small hole on the back of the pad to the right of the large screw in the centre. push a pin in to reset it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it is a phat there is a ribbon that connects to the motherboard and controls the blue tooth on the ps3. If you don't get that ribbon right it will not connect. See if it connects if you use the USB to connect. Also try to reset as told before. Thanks

Indeed. Check the ribbon cable that is on front of the PS3 when opening it. That's USB and were in some models is the bluetooth. Also if you disconnected the part in the back (between the power supply and the Blu-ray you should reconnect it.)

Good answer that is why I asked if it works when you connect it with the USB. Thanks

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News