Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Controller Modifications Problem

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone,

I read countless tutorials on how to put an LED in your PS3 Wireless Controller under the PS Button. I took apart my controller and I didn't see the LED label on the chip of the controller.

Also, my controller didn't look the same at all to the pictures I saw. I have the 40 GB PS3. Was the older controller the only one you could do it on?

If someone could get back to me on what that's all about, that would be great.

Thanks again,

--LeonBlade

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey leon, do you have a dualshock 3 or something? Im not too sure about them, but with the other ones all you do is solder either the leftmost leg of the sixaxis plug thing (i can post a image if it helps) or you can alternatively solder to the solder point TP11 on the other side - for +ve of the LED. For the -ve side just solder to any ground connection, its common to solder to point 5 on the bottom right of the controller.

Post up a pic of your board, I might be able to highlight where you need to put solder points to. Make sure to photograph both sides.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it is way too distracting i think, and pretty useless cause you look to your screen and not DS3/sixaxis.

Big Grin pretty colours

It just makes your sixaxis pretty

btw, ill be posting up shortly a multi-light mod tutorial.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News