Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] PS3 Controller Advice help?

Sponsored Links
    I'm looking to get a PS3 controller that's a legit sony one this time and came across this on newegg: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261322

This one and a few other ones including the black one looks like they are on sale and I would rather spend 39.99 than 54.99 lmao. Just bought a "sony" controller a few weeks back and the left analog squeaks when I move it and the range isn't as good as regular ps3 controller. Don't wanna be waste money again.

Could anyone help with this if they have time to spare?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think that it looks like the real one. Are you looking for the dual shock. If not I have some sony one of them I will give you one for shipping cost. Never use it anymore. Do you Live in the states.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes I live in GA. I think I'm looking for the dualshock. Is there another kind or something?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry don't have any of them to sell. But if you need one to get by will send you one that isn't a dual shock just for shipping. But I have found that eBay is a great place to get them. Got a couple From there And paid 35 shipped sealed in box from Sony.

Oh it's alright then. I can make use of the one I have now until I get enough to buy A Sony one.

This was the one I got last time: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300644648144

The back of it with the label on it looks way different from all the controllers I've seen that came with ps3s. The left analog squeaks like when I move it, which is a lot especially for nba 2k11 and the range of the analogs just seems way off compared to ps3 controllers that came with ps3. Batter goes out way faster too.

There is an original sixaxis PS3 controller and a Dualshock 3 controller. You can try to change the analog sticks with one of an old controller, I had the same problem with an old PSX controller but I just replaced the analog sticks with an original XBOX controller and it worked fine.

The one of Newegg seems legit, not like the one of eBay with no sony logo on the PS button, lol.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News