Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Cinavia questions help?

Sponsored Links
    I've seen so many fixes to bypass Cinavia but none of that has worked my PS3 is 4.31, and I had some movies I would like to stream from PC - > PS3 in living room and they all get shut down or they will start to like skip and lag if their not shutdown by Cinavia

is it a lost cause?

Sponsored Links
    Are you on cfw?

I'm so new to this idk what cfw is

Custom firmware. It's pretty much the only way to break cinavia the easiest. If your running ps3 media server, you might just need to update it to a newer version. It's been ages since I have used media server so not sure. Another method is to re-encode the files. DVDfab, mkvmerge etc are some that others mention. Don't know if you tried any of that yet.

hi, using of reencoding will work, else you could try splitting the files into 20mins intervals files and making a playlist to view on the Ps3.
    There was a workaround of changin the date. but wasn't able to counter the cinavia issue with that.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News