Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Cheat implementation?

Sponsored Links
    Now with all the Jailbreak stuff, wouldn't it be easy to code some cheat enabler, like Ocarina that we have on the Wii?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was thinking something like CWCheat on the PSP, but I guess any cheat device would have to be implemented into the backup manager itself. I can't imagine it being far off from being developed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is something I don't want to see.

I feel the same way chomps!

I can only imagine that if we ever get the PS3 back on PSN and cheats are enabled it would destroy online game play 100%

Yeah, I can understand how you guys feel about that... Except, I really do wish we had a cheat thing. Granted, I'd only use it for money on games (Mostly FF13) and that's pretty much it.

I'm sure you can just hex your save then. I know there were tools put out to add weapons to boarderlands. I made a few myself to test it out months ago and was able to make shields so you can never die and guns that one shot killed anything.

So just try editing your save first

Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    This is something I don't want to see.
    same here, its bad enough with PSN being over run with n00b teens who think its big to sware at you. and then quit mid race.

i hope cheats never come to the ps3, and that also with GT5 around the corner they have some system in place that gives you bad rep if you do quit out of your online games to often with out finishing what you partispiate in

having cheats on ps3 games is just as bad as faking plat trophies. it just proves they arnt skiled enough to do it properly.

I'm only a casual gamer, and sometimes I get stuck in a game and I'm not able to finish it, because I really don't have the skills. But I want to finish it so close to the end, as I paid money for it. F.ex. I cannot beat Radec (the endboss) in Killzone 2, already tried 50 times

I don't play online at all, that's also a reason I did the jailbreak, doesn't matter for me if I cannot go online anymore. Although in my opinion, cheating in multiplayer should be forbidden, as that's unfair towards the other players.

Cheating for me means being able to finish a game, giving you some advantage when it gets too tough.

I see where Demon Cleaner is coming from when he says this, but hey, wouldn't it just be easier to set the game to the lowest difficulty level and beat it then?

If only more devs would put cheat codes (disabling trophies of course) like back in the oldschool days on the PS1 games.

I sure as hell would hate to see this as well, CWCheat screwed the few online games that the PSP really had going, I don't care much about trophies, if you need to hack a few trophies well whatever, screw the game's fun for you for all I care. I like having a set that I actually WORKED for, no point in giving myself something I can't do after all.

I already play on the easiest difficulty level I'm more the old school retro gamer, starting with the C64 in 1983, next week the 13th I will get my 39, so I'm not the youngest one anymore. Meaning that I don't play that much anymore, but if I start with a game, I want to finish it, no matter how, I don't want to play for 3 hours just to get past one more difficult place in the game, whether be it an opponent or some place where I need super skills to jump over some obstacles.

That's also a reson I don't play online, I just don't have the time, have also other stuff to do than playing. Anyway, I don't stand a chance in online gaming

Btw, I don't care about trophies either.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News