Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 CFW multiple WLAN Configurations help?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone knows where the network-configuration-file is located? I want to write a WLAN Profile creator/switcher.

I'm carrying my ps3 to a lot of friends & everytime i need to do the whole network-wlan-conf-process. If there is a "XML-like" configuration file, maybe we can save those to another location & write a script (or a Multiman-plug-in, or convince Deank to implement this 2 his next update ) to switch between multiple WLAN Configuration-Profiles.

Cheers
    Best Answer - Posted by arktos:

that is a nice idea, but isn't it saved in xregistry.sys with password, so you can have only 1 connection at time?

edit ah, a switcher. so you have to read the xregistry file.

i think everything you change or set in settings is saved in xregistry, but dunno about other files maybe involved.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that is a nice idea, but isn't it saved in xregistry.sys with password, so you can have only 1 connection at time?

edit ah, a switcher. so you have to read the xregistry file.

i think everything you change or set in settings is saved in xregistry, but dunno about other files maybe involved.
    Last edited by arktos; 09-18-2012 at 03:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3 is not a portable console, it reside in one place so there's no reason for multiple AP configuration like in PSP or PSV.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News