Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Which PS3 CFW is good help?

Sponsored Links
    Which firmware is everyone using? There's a few that just came out.

What kinds of differences have you noticed from any you've tried?
    Best Answer - Posted by Azrial:

I went with Rebug, as it was the most recommended by users and developers, but I hear Rogero is also good it you like to keep it simple and just for games, as Rebug has a load of other features like trophy editing and save game modifications.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I went with Rebug, as it was the most recommended by users and developers, but I hear Rogero is also good it you like to keep it simple and just for games, as Rebug has a load of other features like trophy editing and save game modifications.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Definitely Rebug 4.XX

rebug im running it and works a treat

So this is one of the most recommended: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...n-ps3-cfw-out/

I've never understood the difference between CEX and DEX. Are you better off going with a CEX ( LITE EDITION) or DEX (D-REX EDITION)?

How abouut SGK 4.41 v5? : http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/v...m-sgk-arrives/

I'm using Rebug 4.30.2 since last I checked there is no REX version of 4.41.2.

i'm new here plz help;

idk how to install ps3 cfw, and idk how to use this... O.o the most experience i have had installing cfw was with my psp;
    what exactly does ps3 cfw 4.41 do, and how does it work

Rogero 4.40, it is fast, reliable and very stable

well my firmware is 4.41 ofw on a 120gb slim model cech-2001a, can you tell me how to install ?

i just want to use multiman to copy my CD games to the hard drive for backup, just in case my blu ray drive starts acting up again; and i'm not going to download games, thats wrong.. i just want to make sure i have copies of my disc-based games because my blu ray drive will eventually burnout again, so i will just use the hard drive. i wont use the jailbroken ps3 online;

i will buy a new ps3 that is clean and i will use that online and can someone explain to me how these hacks and jailbreaks are made ? i want to learn

If your on OFW 4.41, your going to need a flasher, no other way to do it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News