Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I confess I don't know anything about Rebug. What advantage does Rebug have over Rogero?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    All QA enabled, had a little scare, as PS3 locked up completely first time I tried it, wouldn't even turn off, I had to remove power, but all sorted now, now to upgrade, Rebug seems to be the CFW of choice by many, unless Rogero is better?

So I need to upgrade via the safe mode or can I just upgrade via XMB?
    Last edited by Azrial; 03-06-2013 at 11:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Itheunknown View Post
    I confess I don't know anything about Rebug. What advantage does Rebug have over Rogero?
    Basically, Rebug has more features and I would say it's more reliable and more stable. Some people have some problems with Rogero.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrial View Post
    All QA enabled, had a little scare, as PS3 locked up completely first time I tried it, wouldn't even turn off, I had to remove power, but all sorted now, now to upgrade, Rebug seems to be the CFW of choice by many, unless Rogero is better?
    Yeah, this is a known issue: NOTE: Every now and then it will hang on the lv1 patching stage. If it has not beeped and returned to the XMB after about 30secs you will need to reboot and try again.

Make sure your QA has been enabled by trying the button combo and install Rebug 4.30.1 from XMB.
    Last edited by mschumacher69; 03-07-2013 at 01:56 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

And that's why i am going to use rogero as soon as Sony completely abandons the ps3 like they did with ps1 and ps2 well not entirely the ps2 buuuut, let's face facts they will abandon it so we will have ourselves a 4.31-jb in a few months time! ROGERO THOUGH!! ROGERO! it's less confusing...

Rogero is less confusing? With its duplicate IPF on the XMB? Believe me this is confusing users more than anything! What's so confusing about Rebug? And why would you want to use Rogero only when Sony completely abandons the PS3? Why not use it from now?

do i QA enabled with dongle in 3.55?

thanks

No you have to install Rebug's toggle_qa.pkg, run it from XMB, PS3 will beep 3 times and return to XMB. (If you do not hear the beeps it has not worked)

NOTE: Every now and then it will hang on the lv1 patching stage. If it has not beeped and returned to the XMB after about 30secs you will need to reboot and try again.

Sir/madam, you are a star, and I want to have/give you babies!

run it from XMB, PS3 did not beeps 3 times and return to XMB.reboot and try again. no luck can you help

thanks

Just try it again, it didn't work for me first time, second time it went straight through, now I'm all updated to Rebug 4.30.1, and so far every game I've tried has worked fine from my old 3.55 collection, even PSN titles.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News