Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 CFW comparison help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello everybody, I've intensivly read the updates on the cfw scene after 1 year of owf...

Now i would like to cfw a 2nd ps3 fat 60 (3.40), but i didn't find a comparison chart between the most popular cfw and their capabilities, like online, ps store, latest drm

what CFW would you install at the moment (FAT60 3.40)?

My purposes are:

- play backups
    - go online for resigning save files and update trophies (no online gaming)

1. 3.55 kmeaw is still good? will I have troubles fixing newest games? Online capabilities? PS Store?

2. Rogero will I have troubles fixing newest games? Online capabilities? PS Store?

3. Rebug will I have troubles fixing newest games? Online capabilities? PS Store?

I have read a lot this last days but i cannot understand the difference between those.

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by BluRay:

Quote Originally Posted by powerdrome View Post
    Hey I checked my 2nd Ps3 a friend gave me; it is still on ofw 3.30; and i'd like to go to kmeaw or rogero. should i go straight to cfw3.55, or do i have to go to ofw 3.55 first? will it be useful and possible to go back to 3.30? I just read a lot of tutorial but this issue isn't clear.

Thanks
    It is possible, but there is NO reason for you to want to go back to 3.30.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you want to play latest games download rogero 4.xx also online!! but you need to resign some of psn games to make it work or 4.xx

and kmeaw 3.55 online = ban !!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is hard to say it all depends on what you want to do with the ps3. If you want to play backups but don't want online then rogero 3.55 ver 3.7. But if want newer firmware and some more opitions for the ps3 then rebug 4.21.2 is good. But if you don't want to wait for game releases then go with rogero 4.30. Now I take it the ps3 has never been downgraded. If it has then make sure you q&a the ps3 before you do update it to the firmware of your chosen.

thanks for your answers, as i said in the OP: ps3 to mod is a fat60 (fw3.40)

Now i would like to cfw a 2nd ps3 fat 60 (3.40), but i didn't find a comparison chart between the most popular cfw and their capabilities, like online, ps store, latest drm

what CFW would you install at the moment (FAT60 3.40)?

My purposes are:

- play backups (easiest way)
    - go online for resigning save files and update trophies (no online gaming)

which is the best at this point?

There is no chart for this, you will need to read the article on each and then make an informed decision based on the features and what you are seeking pretty much. If you need links to each recent CFW article let me know and I will reply back.

Thanks for your answer; the problem is that the more i read the more doubts i get; because there are old posts, updated news... etc...

basically i would like to install 3.55 kmeaw, but i understood that it has no online capabilities (no more), after that i find that there is a sen/psb enabler that spoof it to 4.31; so i get confused, basically:

- kmeaw3.55, can i go online (i just need to sync trophies, no long online gaming)? ps store? new games need fix?
    - rogero, can i go online (i just need to sync trophies, no long online gaming)? ps store? new games need fix?

Thanks

I'm on 3.55 kmeaw, I have it spoofed to 4.30, and PSN access as well for syncing trophies, never play online, but I can do if I wanted to.

Banned User
    i would upgrade to rogero 4.30, why wait for game fixes when you can play all games without patching. i would stay away from online, once you get detected by sony your acount will be banned forever and you'll lose everything you bought and never be able to get it back. it happened to me on kmeaw (just going on psn to buy more games and movies)

wow!?!? they really banned our account, just for visiting psn store on cfw?

REX 4.21 & Multiman 04.14.03 or higher, because it has the ability to decrypt 4.25 & 4.30 games automatically, just try it, its the best so far.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News