[Answered] PS3 CECHL RSOD dump help?

Hey,

have a PS3 OFW with RSOD, its stuck in update 4.46. I tried to make some dumps but every dump seems bad. And yeah I have soldered tristate with gnd. Are the errors i got from the dump checking utilities normal, i mean i have one with a rsod? Anyone any ideas to fix this problem?

To quote:

Place this Lv2diag.self in the root of an empty USB flash dongle, and use any method to toggle Factory Service Mode (FSM) (We're partial to the second release we make today, but you can decide for yourself).

1. Copy the .self in this release to the root of a USB flash drive.
    2. Rename the file to Lv2diag.self.
    3. Place the flash drive in the right most USB port.
    4. Toggle FSM.
    5. Boot PS3
    6. During FSM boot, the Lv2diag.self will execute.

Upon success, you will hear a single beep, and the playstation3 will automatically reboot to XMB. Upon failure, you will hear one or more beeps, and the playstation3 will shutdown. If you experience a failure, its likely due to your FLASH being corrupt beyond repair or a hardware problem, try it again-- but if repeated attempts at these easy instructions still yield no results... The outlook looks grim.
    Attached Files Attached Files

What is the model of the ps3?

The title says 'CECHL', so it is a NOR FLASH device?

There is a way to fix it if the above doesn't work. You have to downgrade it and run rogero on it as this has the bypass for the rsod.

Seems there are some misunderstandings, i'm currently on ofw and I have no good dumps here. Trying to make some but the rsod seems to corrupted the nor. How can i get into fsm without downgrading ? Lv2diag.self will only execute when i'm on 3.55 right ? I got samsung nor΄s here - read this here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...lp-124964.html and dont have a clue what he means by cut a22 wire?

What type of flasher are you trying to use on it? Thanks.

yes you must have a flasher first.

dump the rsod nor flash
    fix rsod manually or downgrade the rsod ps3 using the patches and the new Rogero 3.55 rsod bypass pup
    then on 355 dump it and fix manually or use the rsod pkg/self fixes

cross fingers it stays fixed, else you must have a bad norchip... rsod and cechlxx = happy couple it seems.. at least for samsung nor?! lol