Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 CECHA01 drive replaced, now dead again help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a CECHA01 PS3. The blu ray drive stopped reading ps3 games so I ordered a replacement. It worked for about 5 weeks then stopped reading discs again. What do I need to do to fix this now? Replace the drive again?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Was the one you bought second hand? Anyways there are plenty of guides on how to clean your laser, etc in hope of getting your PS3 reading discs again.

Here's one video I found on youtube:

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If its only 5 weeks old shouldn't it be under some sort of warranty? i wouldn't open it until i checked into that. From what i have read refurbished drives sometime reuse the laser assemblies if they are in working order.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah - that's the best question, is it under warranty - furthermore, was it new? You may have got shafted, getting an (essentially) used laser as TheShroomster said.

Did you happen to buy it off eBay? Full of shafting thieves backed up by a greedy company (paypal) who's number 1 priority is MONEY.

if you bought it of ebay and paid with paypal and didn't have to sign for it to say you recieved it go to paypal and say you didn't receive it.. money back.. try it again with better supplier.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News